Friday, January 29, 2016

Do you have a theme decor at your home?

I am so happy to write about this because some people don't even know if they have a décor theme in their homes.  They just have a lot of everything and there is no thing that may go with another thing.

In my mother's house it was the same thing - a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Everything meshes with one other. No true theme or style in the house. I am not sure if this is a good thing especially if you are into decorating your home or planning to do this.  It can be frustrating and confusing.  Well I can tell you from a Country Home Décor Perspective there are definitely different styles or favorite looks that you may want to consider when setting up a theme or redecorating your home. 

Do you know that there are a couple of categories in Country to decorate your house?  I will tell you, to name few, what they are:  Colonial, Classic Country, Rustic or Farmhouse, Vintage or Shabby Chic and Primitive.  Primitive is my favorite style of decorating. Primitive is just a simple plain décor usually without any shine - it's dull and very humbling.  It is very warm and cozy.  See below some pictures that is considered Primitive Style to your décor.  It's also available at my website.

If you don't have a theme décor at your home.  Let me help you find what your style.  I have a website that has products to begin your Country Home Décor theme.  I would love to help you create a style of your dreams and passion.  Please check out my website at http://www.countrymoment.com
you can also email me with questions that you may have at deanna@countrymoment.com






No comments: